1. A World of Light, by May Sarton.
2. A walk in the prairie, by me. Twelve noon. Napped on a log bench. Got lost and had to use Google Maps to find the house.
3. Two more one-minute plays.
4. A mind-expanding interview with another artist for one of the characters in my play.
5. Salmon with carrots and celery. Fried potatoes. Green beans with hazelnuts. Vegan cole slaw. Tiny, perfect squares of cheese cake in decorative parchment.
6. Another walk in the prairie, this time in the dark, with friends.
7. Cowboy bark.
8. One more try at a one-minute play.
10. More cowboy bark.
I’d say you’re not defeated as long as you have cowboy bark.
Leave a comment